Do you ever feel anxious? If you have you know what an awful feeling that is and how you can feel completely helpless when an attack strikes.
These 5 verses have helped me and countless others when anxiety hits. If you can, memorize them or write them down and keep them somewhere near you.
1. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6
2. "Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Matthew 6:34
3. "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you." Psalm 56:3
4. "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7
5. "When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy." Psalm 94:19