Thankfulness is one of the keys to happiness and peace. Here are 6 things you can be thankful for.
The Bible says "Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of lights, with Whom is no variableness or shadow of turning." God is, directly or indirectly, the source of every good thing in your life! So here are some things we can be thankful to God for.
- Thank God for salvation! God has given you the gift of eternal life in Jesus Christ.
- Thank God for the gift of the Holy Spirit! God did not leave us without a Comforter; He gave us the Holy Spirit to help us and guide us and live in our lives.
- Thank God that He is loving and kind! God is not mean or spiteful, but He is loving and kind and forgiving and gracious.
- Thank God for good health! Though we may have sicknesses, we are blessed with good health in so many ways.
- Thank God for finances! Thank God for enough food to eat, and a place to live, and a job that can help provide for you.
- Thank God for family and friends! God has given us loved ones to share our lives with and to be a blessing to us and to others.
This is just a beginning of many things we have to be thankful for. So thank You God for Your many many blessings!