Romans Chapter 8 has wonderful encouraging words for us, and ends with 8 great encouragements.
In the book of Romans, Chapter 8, the Apostle Paul gives us many, many encouraging words. At the end of Chapter 8, he gives us these wonderful 8 encouragements:
- "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."
- "If God is for us, who is against us?"
- "He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?"
- "Who will bring a charge against God's elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns?"
- "Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.""
- "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?"
- "In all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loves us."
- "For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created things, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."