God loves us perfectly and teaches us how to love Him and others. So, how can we love more like God does?
According to 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, there are 13 characteristics of love...
1. Love suffers long and is kind.
2. Love does not envy.
3. Love does not parade itself, is not puffed up.
4. Love does not behave rudely.
5. Love does not seek its own.
6. Love is not provoked.
7. Love thinks no evil.
8. Love does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth.
9. Love bears all things.
10. Love believes all things.
11. Love hopes all things.
12. Love endures all things.
13. Love never fails.
Dear Lord, Help us to love like You love. Have Your way in our hearts. Amen!